At Cadence International, we believe God will provide all of our needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19), and that a wise builder will count the cost prior to any building project (Luke 14:28). It is in the spirit of these Scriptures that we commit ourselves to the following:
- The Financial Philosophy of Cadence International is based on the premise that God is pleased to provide all the resources needed for His people to do His work.
- As a faith mission, Cadence International looks to the Lord to provide these resources through a variety of evangelical churches and individuals.
- Our missionaries are responsible for trusting God for financial support.
- The Holy Spirit provides motivation for giving to meet both mission and member needs. When opportunities or needs exist, whether corporate or individual, both prayer and the sharing of information with the Christian public are consistent with this philosophy.
- Finances in life and in any ministry play a delicate and vital role in our ability to honor God as well as a role in how others view believers. Cadence International wants to avoid any impropriety in the way we administer all gifts and funds.
The Cadence vision statement is exalting Christ in the nations through the lives of transformed military people. This takes place as Cadence staff live out our mission statement of sharing the gospel and our lives with the military community. Each day various staff and ministries engage with military communities around the globe. They create places for military people and their families to gather together in a Christ-centered community, to grow deeper in love with Christ, and to go back into their work places around the world with the love of Christ. We are so grateful for you who partner with us in this vision and mission by praying, giving, and volunteering. Here is a glimpse of the impact of your investment during 2016.
The Form 990 is an annual return for organizations exempt from income tax. Cadence will provide a copy of the most recent return upon request.
Audited Financial Statements
Cadence undergoes an external financial audit annually and will provide a copy of the most recently audited financial statements upon request.
Cadence International is a nonprofit, 501(c)3, organization and a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). We hold ourselves to high financial standards.