We will never give away or sell your personal information, including email and mailing address, without your permission. Please continue reading to find out the details of our policy:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from Cadence International email lists, you can click the link at the bottom of an email that is sent to you from the list, or you can email email@example.com and let us know you no longer wish to receive emails and the category of email you no longer wish to receive. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks for Cadence staff to complete your request.
If at any time you would like to stop receiving post office mailings from Cadence International:
Please call 303.762.1400 and provide your name, address and that you wish to be removed from a certain mailing list or from all mailing lists. Please allow several weeks for this to take effect. However, rest assured that we want to respect your requests and privacy and will work hard to make sure your requests are handled in a timely fashion.
1. We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
2. We may share some of your personal information with the following affiliated groups:
– Associates – this is part of Cadence International with a mission to unite alumni, volunteers, and those who want to support the military or our staff. Learn more about Associates.
– Third Party Administrators – these are organizations we engage to facilitate large distribution messages when needed. The content of the emails you receive from these administrators will be from and related to Cadence ministries or activities. These Third-Parties do not keep your information to use it for any other purpose other than for Cadence International.
3. Only with your explicit permission, we may pass along some of your information to outside parties whose interests work alongside Cadence International, but we will NEVER do this without asking permission first.
What you should know
Also, by submitting personal information on forms or within emails directed or maintained by this website, Cadence International will treat your name, city, state, and comments (or excerpts of comments) as public information and may use them in any media format for the purposes of Cadence International and its ministries. For example, if you submit a testimony on this website, we will show the public the content of your testimony or an excerpt of your testimony along with the name you provide, your city, and your state. We will, however, never share your email, phone, or personal mailing address with the public or any outside parties unless you have given explicit permission.
Cadence International, through their website, does not solicit personally identifying information from children. Visitors who are under 13 years of age should ask their parent or legal guardian for assistance when using these sites and should not submit any personally identifying information.
For example, visitors under 13 years of age should not submit a story or use the Cadence.org “email this story” tool.
Cadence International may revise or amend this policy at any time at our sole discretion. We encourage users to visit this page periodically to review our current policy.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, your personal information, or these privacy practices, please contact us.