At Cadence, we believe God will provide all of our needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19), and that a wise builder will count the cost prior to any building project (Luke 14:28). It is in the spirit of these Scriptures that we commit ourselves to the following:
- The Financial Philosophy of Cadence International is based on the premise that God is pleased to provide all the resources needed for His people to do His work.
- As a faith mission, Cadence looks to the Lord to provide these resources through the gifts of churches and individuals.
- Our missionaries are responsible for trusting God for financial support.
- The Holy Spirit provides motivation for giving to meet both mission and member needs. When opportunities or needs exist, whether corporate or individual, both prayer and the sharing of information with the Christian public are consistent with this philosophy.
- We are committed to honoring God with our personal and ministry finances. We work to avoid any impropriety in the way we administer all gifts and funds.
Cadence staff are delighted to live out our mission statement of sharing the gospel and our lives with the military community. Each day we engage with military communities, working to create places for military people and their families to gather together in a Christ-centered community, to grow deeper in relationship with Christ, and to go back into their work places around the world sharing His love. We are so grateful for you who partner with us in this mission by praying, giving, and volunteering. Here is a glimpse of the impact of your investment.
VIEW THE LATEST ANNUAL REPORT
Cadence International is a nonprofit, 501(c)3, organization and a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
Charity Navigator is America’s premier independent charity evaluator. They help charitable givers make intelligent giving decisions by providing in-depth objective ratings and analysis of the financial health, accountability, and transparency of America’s largest charities. View our profile: Cadence International