At Cadence, we believe God will provide all our needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19), and that a wise builder will count the cost prior to any building project (Luke 14:28). It is in the spirit of these Scriptures that we commit ourselves to the following:
- The Financial Policy of Cadence International is based on the premise that God is pleased to provide all the resources needed for His people to do His work.
- As a faith mission, Cadence International looks to the Lord to provide these resources through a variety of evangelical churches and individuals.
- Our missionaries are responsible for trusting God for financial support.
- The Holy Spirit provides motivation for giving to meet both Mission and member needs. When opportunities or needs exist, whether corporate or individual, both prayer and the sharing of information with the Christian public are consistent with this philosophy.
- Finances in life and in any ministry play a delicate and vital role in our ability to honor God as well as a role in how others view believers. Cadence International wants to avoid any impropriety in the way we administer all gifts and funds.
Request for 990 Form
The 990 is an annual return for organizations exempt from income tax. In compliance with IRS regulations the mission will provide a copy of the original return upon request. Requests may be made by calling Cadence’s Chief Financial Officer at 720.354.4687 or by email at email@example.com.