Join Alumni and Friends on a life-changing journey through Israel, January 4-13, 2024.
Attending will be special guests Cadence President David Schroeder and his wife Joyce, along with our guide Omer Eshel, from The Bible Comes to Life (TBCTL), who will bring the Bible to life in fresh new ways as we explore the significant landmarks and culture of the Holy Land. We will visit many of the important sites highlighted in the Bible, including the Mount of Olives, Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, the Temple Mount, Pool of Siloam, and more.
The all-inclusive cost for this ten-day trip is $4,300 (USD), including the departing and returning flights between Denver International Airport and Israel. This does not include travel insurance, tips, or lunches. Those choosing to make their own travel arrangements will need to coordinate this with the travel company.
- A private, eight-day guided tour led by a world-class company.
- Accommodations in excellent hotels.
- Daily breakfasts and dinners.
- First-class charter buses.
- Opportunity for baptism or re-dedication in the Jordan River.
- Boat ride across the Sea of Galilee, like what was experienced during the time of Christ.
- Special communion service at the Garden Tomb.
- Develop relationships and experience community with other Cadence alumni.
This tour involves walking two to three miles per day, twenty-five miles in total, and is not recommended for folks with walking limitations. If you have any questions about this, please reach out to Hannah Clark, TBCTL Travel Liason, at 409.344.0820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our itinerary and costs, registration details, or register today.
Special Guests: David and Joyce Schroeder
Tour Hosts: Duncan and Angie Sprague
Watch this video for a sampling of the trip you will experience in January 2024!